We spent the 4th in Pocatello with the Bowman's!! We went to the lake and jet skiied during the day and ended up on top of Highland Hills retirement home for the big firework show!
Rylee and Will!!
Daddy and Grandma Great, or as we like to call them "the deaf ones!"
Looks like fun! It is fun to see pictures every so often and how kiddos change. I would love to add you to my blog, but I need your email. Send it to me @ campinggirl21@gmail.com Kristin johnson
Us Hermies are totally happy to welcome you to our blog! Mike and Barb have 3 of the sweetest, cutest princesses in the whole world; Rylee, Chloe, and Josie! This blog is dedicated to showcasing them as they grow up happily in our home! We hope all of our family and friends who visit will enjoy reading about us and drop us a line to share in our happy life!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! It is fun to see pictures every so often and how kiddos change. I would love to add you to my blog, but I need your email. Send it to me @ campinggirl21@gmail.com Kristin johnson
Post a Comment